Compliance with VAT requirements is complex and investigations by the HMRC into your VAT returns can be frustrating and stressful. As a result it is important that your VAT registration and/or returns are completed correctly.
For VAT registration John F. Felton & Co can assist with:
- advising if you need to or if it would be beneficial to register;
- completion of the VAT registration forms and formalities;
- advising on the best VAT schemes to use suitable to your business – some you have to notify HMRC you are using and some you don’t.
John F. Felton & Co can also assist you as a sole trader or limited company in the completion of your VAT returns in the following ways:
- we can do your book-keeping for you and complete the VAT return on your behalf;
- or you provide us with your books and we will complete the return for you.
Furthermore, John F. Felton & Co can assist with:
- dealing with any contentious disputes that arise with Customs;
- attendance at VAT inspections.
Finally, John F. Felton & Co complete VAT returns in good time to ensure you avoid any penalties.